Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Meals and workouts

Good afternoon cupcakes!

I wanted to update you guys on my meals for this week and my workouts in case you want to follow along!

Last night I made a quick trip to Aldi. I picked up some gluten free/dairy free baking mix to make some pancakes. I haven't had any grains since my Whole30 ended. I mixed the baking mix with egg whites, applesauce, and raisins to make a wonderful pancake! It tasted almost like the real thing only healthier. I topped it with melted cashew butter and a few banana slices. I also had 2 eggs (protein, carbs, and healthy fat).
I like this flavor of La Croix: Cran-Raspberry!
For lunch I will be having sweet potatoes, chicken breast, and hidden underneath is my homemade guacamole. I also have an apple to snack on. 
Dinner is going to be this fantastic Mexican salad. It has lean ground turkey (99% cooked with coconut oil, pink Himalayan salt, chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin), black olives, tomato slices, green pepper slices, romaine lettuce, and a side of celery. 

Here is what I am planning on prepping for next week:


Here was Tuesday's workout:


Here is my workout from today:

Here is Thursday's workout:

And here is Friday's workout:

Time for me to get back to writing my last paper for this summer semester!

Peace!

Later Taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...