Monday, February 22, 2016

{Keep It Real Food Company}


Hello cupcakes!

I have a new fun and exciting food company to share with you. It's called {Keep It Real Food Company}

“The Keep It Real Food Co. mission is to use the knowledge I’ve gained observing how foods affect my blood sugar, hunger, and energy levels to offer people with and without diabetes better food products. We set out to create low-glycemic, grain-free snacks and treats containing ONLY naturally healthy ingredients, and to build a brand of goods that customers trust to be healthy and delicious.”

– Katie Coleman, founder


To read more about Katie's story and the reason she started this company, follow this link: {Keep it Real with Katie}


Here is a link to all the Gluten free goodies and treats: {Gluten-Free}

&

Here is a link to all the Paleo goodies and treats: {Paleo}


Here is a link to all the diabetes friendly goodies and treats: {Diabetes Friendly}

Let me walk through the products with you...



These little bars were so tasty! I love that they are fresh & crunchy. One thing I look for in a granola bar is a short ingredient list. This one has that with just 10 clean, simple ingredients. Also, there are many health benefits from the foods used to make these. I don't feel bad about putting this bar into my body! If you follow the link above, there is a link for the health benefits and reasoning behind the recipe. 

Ingredients: Organic seeds (flax, pumpkin, sunflower, sesame), almondshoneyorganic coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, salt.




Keep It Real Food Co. has a picture of this granola with berries on top! Oh my goodness it has my mouth watering. I am going to have to try that. So I just tried the granola by itself and I love how the cinnamon compliments the sweetness from the honey. I think this would be the perfect breakfast or snack. Many cereals are also processed and loaded with sugar, so this would be a better choice. If you are short on time, you could grab this and go as well!

Organic seeds (flax, pumpkin, sunflower, sesame), almondshoneyorganic coconut oil, organic dried apples, organic coconut, vanilla, cinnamon, salt.




So many cracker products on the market today are filled with chemicals and processed ingredients. I absolutely love that these are not! They are made with clean and healthy ingredients. The seeds are toasted, so it adds an almost smokey flavor to the crackers. Plus, there is 6g of fiber in one serving of these bad boys! Whoop! One thing I was worried about before trying these is that they would not be equivalent to other crackers, but I think these are better. They seem crunchier to me!

Ingredients: organic flax seeds, organic sesame seeds, organic chia seeds, black pepper, salt.



If you are a chocolate chip cookie lover, look no further. These are cookies you can feel good about eating! Cocoa nibs are full of antioxidants. If you don't know what an antioxidant is... antioxidants help prevent damage from free radicals in the body. To read more about antioxidants, follow this link: Antioxidants 101. I thought I would just taste this cookie & save the rest for later, but that did not happen. 

Ingredients: almonds, coconut palm sugar, cocoa nibs, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, salt.



I loved how soft these cookies were. I am a huge fan of soft cookies, none of that hard crunchy stuff for me. When it comes to cookies, I want them gooey and soft. This cookie met my expectations. Another thing I love about these cookies is they are the perfect size. Sometimes a huge cookie can weigh me down, but this one I can fit in the palm of my hand. 

Ingredients: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, eggs, baking soda, salt.



So I have a confession, I am a huge oatmeal fan. I try to limit my gluten intake & eat more paleo style, so this would be the perfect replacement for me! You add almond milk or water to this container and microwave for a minute. You are left with a delicious bowl of goodness. It reminds me of the consistency of oatmeal. It's also very filling, so it could tide someone over until lunch if needed.  This Mighty Meal has fat, carbs, and protein, so the combination helps keep you full longer. I topped mine with berries and it hit the spot!

Ingredients: Organic shredded coconut, organic ground flax seeds, organic chia seeds, organic coconut palm sugar, cinnamon, salt.  
Overall, I had an awesome experience of trying out these products for the first time. I definitely love the story behind this company & everything they strive and shoot for! Thanks Keep It Real Company for making healthy and nutritious products!

I hope you all have a fantastic day & I will catch up soon!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...