Tuesday, March 28, 2017

{Nutpods}


Hello cupcakes!

Today I have a new company to share with you: {NUTPODS}

Nutpods are a dairy free alternative to half and half. There's no sweeteners, no GMO, no soy, no carrageenan, & no artificial colors or flavors. 

Also... if you are doing a Whole30 round... these are WHOLE30 APPROVED! Score!

The creamer is actually made from almonds and coconuts and the texture is super creamy. My favorite flavor is the french vanilla because I am obsessed with anything vanilla flavored. I like to use my french vanilla Nutpod in my oats. It adds a little flavor and makes the oats so creamy and dreamy. Other ideas for NUTPODS (besides for coffee): add to smoothies, use it to bake desserts, add it to banana ice cream, or add to chia seed pudding. Another tip: bring a nutpod with you to your favorite coffee shop. 

To read more about the story of Nutpods, follow this link: {About NUTPODS}




Now let me walk you through each product:

HAZELNUT:


INGREDIENTS: Purified water, coconut cream, almonds, natural flavors. 
Contains less than 2% of acacia gum, sunflower lecithin, dipotassium phosphate, gellan gum, sea salt.
CONTAINS TREE NUTS

I like the taste of this flavor because it is simple and not overpowering. I add it to my boyfriends espressos in the morning and he approves. 

ORIGINAL:


INGREDIENTS: Purified water, coconut cream, almonds, natural flavors. 
Contains less than 2% of acacia gum, sunflower lecithin, dipotassium phosphate, gellan gum, sea salt.
CONTAINS TREE NUTS

This flavor is the most versitle because it does not have a flavor. Instead, it makes coffee creamy without changing the flavor of the coffee. 

FRENCH VANILLA:


INGREDIENTS: Purified water, coconut cream, almonds, natural flavors. 
Contains less than 2% of acacia gum, sunflower lecithin, dipotassium phosphate, gellan gum, sea salt.
CONTAINS TREE NUTS

Now to my favorite flavor. I LOVE this one! If any of you are a big vanilla fan like me, you will be obsessed with this flavor. 


One serving of Nutpods is 1 Tablespoon. For 1 serving: 10 calories, 1 g fat, 0 g carbs, 0 g protein, 

RECIPE: Coffee Free Latte


Ingredients:
1 tsp honey (more if you like sweet)
1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 tsp Nutpods (more if you want it creamier)
1 tsp Fourth and Heart Vanilla Bean Ghee
1/4 tsp Anthony's Goods Ashwaganda Powder
1 cup of almond milk
1/2 tsp tumeric
1/4 tsp cinnamon

Directions:
Heat almond milk in a microwave for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined. ENJOY!



I also wanted to let you know you can purchase Nutpods & Anthony's Goods Ashwaganda on Amazon. 

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...