Here is a new recipe for you:
Gluten Free & Dairy Free Banana Muffins
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 T ground flaxseeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bananas in a standing mixer and process until the bananas are mashed.
- Add the coconut sugar, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla to the mixing bowl & mix until smooth.
- Next, add the almond flour, baking powder, & ground flaxseeds to the wet mixture & mix until combined.
- Scoop the batter into a greased muffin 12 cup pan in an even level.
- Place the muffin pan into the oven and bake for 23 minutes or until baked through.
Makes 10-12 muffins