Tuesday, June 13, 2017

{Vitamin Chocolate Cookies}


Hello again Cupcakes!

It's been awhile since I've shared a recipe with you. We finally got moved in and settled into our new apartment in Indianapolis. So far, I absolutely love it! Of course I had to break in the kitchen by creating some recipes. If you follow my Instagram: @toriswholelife, you will see that I created a Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. It was a huge hit at a family gathering. To see that recipe, follow this link: {Chocolate Chip Cookies}


I also made S'more Pancakes. To see that recipe, follow this link: {S'more Pancakes}


 Okay, now on to the new recipe: 

{Hidden Vitamin Chocolate Cookies}


Ingredients

1 c. almond butter
2 eggs
dash of salt



Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in a food processor until combined. 
Scoop dough with an ice cream scoop to make even cookies & place on a a cookie sheet.
Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are set.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes & transfer to a serving plate. 
Enjoy!


Here are some of the products I used to create the cookies...


Here are the links again if you would like to get some for yourself:

They also sell on Amazon for affordable prices in bulk. This coconut sugar is a 5lb bag!
Today through June 16th the newest Anthony's Goods Cookbook ebook is FREE on Amazon Kindle, just follow this link: {Anthony's Goods Recipe Book}.

What is Quick Vita Kick? 
"More than just a multi, Quick Vita Kick is a complex multi-nutrient drink designed to give you that extra boost of vitality when you most need it. With 60+ recognizable ingredients, it’s a potent blend of carefully selected greens, fruits, vegetables and berries; plus, pre and probiotics, digestive enzymes and a full range of essential vitamins and minerals to support health and vitality."
I love all the different ways I can use Quick Vita Kick. One of my favorites is to combine warm almond milk with Cacao Mint Quick Vita Kick for a minty hot chocolate. 


This is a dairy free hot chocolate mix that has the added benefit of collagen. You know I talk about my love for collagen all the time so I won't bore you with that. Just know that I love this hot chocolate mix because it is hard for me to find a hot chocolate that is lactose free. 




Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...