Friday, June 15, 2018

{Pantry Organization by Maddie Butterfield}


Hello friends!

I had a special guest come and visit my new home last night. Any guess? 


Maddie is a wonderful, kind, and super talented lady. We have known each other since middle school, so it was nice to catch up and chat while she organized my pantry. 

Now, I mentioned that Maddie is talented. Well, she is talented in so many ways with one of them being organization and design. Before we get any further I want to tell you a little bit more about her and her company. 

Maddie is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. She has a blog that has some amazing DIY projects, recipes, organization tips, and so much more. 

She has a website if you want to read more from her: Maddie Butterfield

Here are some of the services she offers:

Design Services
1) Redesign your Space
2) Personal Decor Shopping
3) Virtual Plan
4) Event Styling
5) Holiday Decorating Services

Organizational Services
3 different in home services
1) Premium Package
2) Gold Package
3) Done in a Day Package

Now let me show you the space she organized for me...

Many of you already know how much I love to cook, create recipes, meal prep, etc. so my pantry holds a special place in my heart. My fiancé and I just moved into our first home, so my pantry got pushed aside when I just wanted to put stuff away and out of boxes. Here is what my pantry looked like before:





As you can see, things were just pushed and crammed onto different shelves. I worked for Anthony's Goods to create different recipes, take product shots, and other things so I have many bags of their products. My top shelf was overwhelmed with bags and bags of Anthony's Goods. When Maddie arrived, she pulled everything out of my pantry so that she could sort, organized, and categorized my things. Here she is in action...





Of course Patch had to make a guest appearance and wanted Maddie to pay attention to him! Haha!

One thing I loved about Maddie organizing my space was that she asked me which products I used most. She really considered the functionality of a space and wants the flow to be just right. That is something I greatly appreciate because I don't want to have to dig for things that I use on a daily basis. 

Before Maddie came over, I stopped at Dollar Tree to pick up some bins and things for her to use. I think I spent $5 there and the bins and storage containers helped so much! Maddie was able to use them for different things. For example, she put all of my baking stuff in one container. In another smaller container she organized all of my tea bags. She really pays attention to detail. 

Do you see all of my Vital Protein goods and how she organized them by ROYGBIV? This was definitely both of our favorite shelf in the pantry. 


Here is a side by side photo so you can see how much more functional and organized the space is-


6/15/18

I am obsessed with my pantry now! I keep opening the door to see how beautiful it is. I can't wait to create some new recipes this weekend. 


If you want to find Maddie on Instagram: MB Organization + Design

For the month of June only, Maddie is offering 20% off her Done in a Day package for her 1/2 year anniversary of her company. 

Happy Friday Friends!

Pantry update- a few months after Maddie visited:


10/30/18

I still need to do a little more up keep, but I started labeling my organization containers. Stay tuned for another update soon!


Later Taters.

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...