Monday, March 13, 2017

{Freezer Protein Bars}


Hello cupcakes! 

I love having healthy snacks on hand. These are super easy to make & are full of healthy fats and protein.

Ingredients:

1/3 c peanut butter
3 scoops Primal Protein Powder, Vanilla Coconut 
1/2 c unsweetened coconut
1/2 T flax seeds
1/2 T chia seeds
2 T coconut oil
1/2 c Anthony's Goods almond flour

Directions:

Throw everything into a food processor and blend until incorporated. Scoop batter into a dish and freeze until firm. Cut into squares and enjoy! 

How easy are these though!? 


Now I am off to spend some quality time with my best friend, cousin, pup, and boyfriend! 

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...