Saturday, March 11, 2017

{Sweet Potato Brownies}


Hello cupcakes!

Who loves brownies as much as me? 

Brownies are probably one of my favorite desserts next to cookies. I've made many different healthy brownie recipes, but this one uses sweet potatoes! I have so many sweet potatoes at my apartment right now, and I am always up for a challenge of a new recipe. 

Here are the ingredients:


1 sweet potato, steamed and skin removed
1/4 c. Fourth and Heart Vanilla Bean Ghee
1/2 c. coconut sugar
2 eggs
4 tsp. Eating Evolved Collagen Hot Chocolate 
1 T. Organic Gemini Chocolate Smoothie Mix
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1/4 c. cocoa powder
1 T. Anthony's Goods Arrowroot Flour
1 T. Anthony's Goods Cassava Flour
1/4 c. Anthony's Goods Almond Flour
Pieces of Eating Evolved chocolate bar

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). 

In a food processor, combine sweet potato, ghee, and sugar. Blend until smooth. Next, add eggs and process until smooth. 

Add all dry ingredients to the food processor (cocoa powder, smoothie mix, arrowroot flour, cassava flour, almond flour, & collagen). Process until smooth and all the ingredients are incorporated.

Add batter to a greased baking dish. Top with Eating Evolved chocolate pieces. Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes or until desired done-ness (Is that even a word? haha). Some people like their brownies gooey, so cook less. If you prefer more done brownies, cook longer. 


Who wants to see the finished product? 




One of my best friends is coming to California today, so now I have a little treat to welcome her! I can't wait to share some of our adventures with you.

Now to clean my apartment... I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...