Saturday, September 16, 2017

Diary-Week 2 of Travel

Hello cupcakes!

It's officially week 2 of travel in Chicago!

Here are the things I bought at Target to get me through this week:

1) Rotisserie Chicken
2) 4 packs of frozen vegetables
3) Salad mix
4) Almond milk
5) Peanut Butter Oreos
6) Honey BBQ Tuna packets
7) Wheat Thins
8) Diet Cranberry Juice
9) Dove Dark Chocolate Pumpkins




Things I brought with me:

1) Prepped oven roasted potatoes
2) Prepped brown jasmine rice
3) Nuzest Strawberry Protein Powder
*use code "thesweetlife" to get $ off & free shipping*
-p.s. easier on the stomach than whey protein powder
4) Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Water
5) Amazing Grass Watermelon Energy Superfood
6) Water bottle & protein shaker
7) Food scale
8) Probiotic & Calcium
9) Tupperware containers & reusable silverware
10) Lunch box & Ice packs
11) Protein bars from Costco
12) Health Warrior Chia Seed Bars
*use code "toriswholelife30" to get 30% off*
13) Workout clothes & shoes
14) Resistance Bands

Now I had about a 6 hour trip between getting my car for travel and then actually traveling to Chicago, so it was necessary to pack lots of snacks that were easy to eat while driving. Here's what I had:

Nuzest strawberry protein shake made with almond milk
1/2 Nuzest Green bar
1 Health Warrior Vanilla Almond Chia Seed bar
 1 cucumber
apple
a few potato slices


Meal Diary


*I planned my macros around the food I bought for the week, therefore my meals for the whole week will be very similar*


Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs
1 whole wheat bagel with 1 pkg. of PB
calcium supplement
probiotic supplement
Amazing Grass drink
Coffee with almond milk




Snack 1:
Banana

Lunch:
Brown Jasmine Rice
Chicken
(not pictured: frozen veggie blend)


Workout Room-
workout was weights for an hour- let me know if you would like me to share a week of hotel workouts


Dinner:
1 pkg of tuna creations honey bbq
4 oz. of red skin potatoes
1 serving of frozen vegetables
16 pieces of wheat thins

Snack 2:
1 protein shake with Nuzest Strawberry Protein and almond milk
1 PB oreo
1 pkg. of PB
1 dark chocolate pumpkin

LOTS OF WATER!

*I am still tracking macros with AVATAR NUTRITION and currently on a reverse diet*

Stay tuned for next week's meals and grocery haul!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...