Tuesday, February 19, 2019

DIY protein bar (taste/texture similar to Perfect Bar)

Hello friends,

Have you tried Perfect Bars? I am obsessed with these bars and I have been wanting to try to create my own version of them that way I can make them when I am craving one. Don't you worry Perfect Bar team, I will still support you! I absolutely love the convenience of purchasing these at the store & I will be the first to admit I love the flavor of them. They are on the pricer side, so having a mock version to make at home can save me some money.



Here is how you can make my DIY protein bar recipe:

Ingredients:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 cup + 1 T egg white powder
1 T brown rice protein powder
2 T avocado oil
3 scoops Vital Proteins College Peptides
1 T nonfat milk powder
2 T peanut flour

Directions: 
Mix everything together in a bowl and shape the dough into bar size shapes. Place the bars into an airtight container in the fridge. Store there until you are ready to eat one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...