Sunday, October 4, 2015

Chickpea Pumpkin Cookies

Hello Cupcakes! 

I have a new recipe I want to share with everyone. Who wants some Chickpea Pumpkin Cookies in their life?


Ingredients:
1/2 c unsweetened pumpkin 
1 can (14-15 oz)low sodium chickpeas, rinsed & drained
1/4 c raw honey * If you like them sweeter you can use 1/3-1/2 c raw honey
1/2 t pure vanilla extract
3 T coconut flour
1/4 c homemade almond butter *you may also use store bought, but make you read the ingredients
2 T coconut oil
1/4 t pink Himalayan salt
1 3/4 t cinnamon

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until combined and smooth. Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil or parchment paper. I used an ice cream scoop to make the cookies more even.  Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cookies are just starting to brown. Once they cool they will harden up more, so don't overcook. 

I hope you enjoy this fall recipe as much as I do! I think these would be awesome with some mini enjoy life chocolate chips (dairy free brand). Comment below if you try these out or if you make any variations of them that I should try! 

Later Taters 

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

2 comments:

  1. YUM! Anything pumpkin is a winner in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! I love hearing from readers :) I think I am going to try to make some pumpkin soup soon <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...