Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Funday Workout

Hello cupcakes!

I want to share an at home workout with you all (no equipment needed). Sometimes I enjoy exercising at home. This weekend I am at my parents' house and they have a huge living room. I think it's fun to change up my workouts every now and then. This combo of PopSugar videos I am going to share with you literally makes your legs shake! It is killer.

Here are the links to the videos:
1) Squat and Plank Workout
2) 15 Minute Bootcamp
3) 20 Minute Bikini HIIT Workout

All three workouts total to 45 minutes. I suggest doing all three videos for a nice, full workout. If you are short on time, pick one or two videos to complete. If you are traveling and don't have access to a gym, these videos are very handy! I also wanted to share with you some of my food pictures from yesterday. I made more cassava waffles. The recipe came be found in this post: Cassava Waffle Recipe.
Here is a picture of the batter before I put it in the waffle maker. 

I also made some homemade almond butter with just 3 ingredients: raw almonds, coconut oil, and honey.


If you have not subscribed to my blog, there is a subscription on the right hand side of my blog (just scroll down a bit!). I have some cool and exciting posts coming up that I don't want you all to miss!

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Later Taters xoxo

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."


3 comments:

  1. These recipes look and sound delicious, Tori!!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alyssa! They are pretty delicious! I'm also obsessed with kale right now

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...