Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christmas Wish List

Good morning cupcakes!

Here is a list of awesome Christmas ideas for those people who are in to fitness and nutrition. I seriously love fitness clothes and I could wear them every day! I think they also help keep me motivated. I will add links under each item! 
LIVE FIT Zip Up (different colors available)

LIVE FIT Socks (different colors available)




LIVE FIT Baseball Raglan (different colors available)
Coffee Chocolate RX Bar (there are other flavor options)


*This company is not selling products as of today, but they are launching Nov 2015*

Paleonola (different flavors available)
Anti-Grain Foods (different "flour" varieties available)
Go Raw Products (different varieties available)
Almond Butter 3 pack (Barney Butter)




Hopefully this either #1 helps you make your own Christmas Wish List or #2 Give your ideas for friends or family!

Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to comment and let me know what's on your Christmas Wish List!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 












2 comments:

  1. Omg I might just have to buy myself some of these for the holidays! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...