Thursday, November 10, 2016

{MuffinElse} Paleo Muffins+ Discount Code

Hello cupcakes!

Who else loves muffins? It's hard for me to find muffins that are dairy free & not full of sugars, so I want to share my new favorite muffins with you. 

This company is called MuffinElse & they make Paleo, single serve, muffin mixes. You can use the code "TORI15" to save 15% on your order. 


"MuffinElse is a Texas-based family owned business with a mission - to enable people to indulge in a healthy way - by creating a healthy snack that you can prepare quickly yet without compromising on the quality of the ingredients."


The cool thing about these single serving muffins is they take less than 2 minutes to prepare. I LOVE this idea. Sometimes when I want muffins I don't want to wait OR I don't want a whole batch. To make a muffin, you simply open the package & dump the dry mix into a mug. Next, you add the correct amount of water, stir, and microwave for 1 minute & 30 seconds. BOOM! DONE! How easy is that?


These muffins are also gluten free, dairy free, & soy free. To read more about the story behind MuffinElse, check out this page on their website: {Story}


To read about the specific ingredients, follow this link: {Ingredients}


Now let me tell you about the flavor options. There are four flavors to choose from: Double Chocolate, Pecan Clover, Nutty Maple, & Cinnamon Rising. 

Usually I chose a favorite flavor from the products I tell you about, but honestly, I can't choose a favorite. *Insert Monkey emoji covering eyes* (My favorite emoji by the way haha!)


I think I chose the perfect time to try these muffins because these fall flavors really hit the spot. I love that the muffins are not super sweet. The have the perfect amount of sweetness. 


I also love how spongy the muffins turn out! 


Here is the link to their shop if you are interested in buying some for yourself: {Shop}


Here is what the back of their packaging looks like & you can see the nutrition info.

I have nothing but good things to say about this company and their mug muffins! Let me know if you have any questions. Don't forget the code "TORI15" saves you 15% 

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

*P.S. This is not a paid post*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...