Sunday, November 20, 2016

{NutriChem Labs}

Hello Cupcakes!

I had the pleasure of trying out some natural supplements from {NutriChem Labs}.

I wanted to completely use all the supplements before I reviewed them for you. After a month of taking them, I want to share them with you. 

I tried out two supplements:


1) Natures Burn

This is a natural fat burner. It's plant based. Most fat burners on the supplement market are loaded with unnecessary ingredients. This product will help preserve muscle while burning fat. You will notice an increase in energy and metabolism. So what's in the product then? Well, let me tell you... Garcinia Cambogia, Caralluma Fimbriata, & Green Tea Extract. The combination of those three natural plants lead to decreased appetite and increased metabolism. 

Personally, I haven't noticed a huge difference in weight or body composition, but remember that I have only been taking the supplement for a few weeks. Diet & exercise also play a huge roll. I do feel less bloated which is a plus. 

To read more about Natures Burn, follow this link: {Natures Burn}

You can purchase this on Amazon: {Natures Burn}



2) Joint Relief

Now this one I noticed a difference while taking. I personally struggle with joint pain after working out. I have os-good schlatter disease in my knees that can cause me pain if I work my legs too much. Since taking this supplement, I have not experienced knee pain. I also had foot surgery almost a year ago and that foot can sometimes ache post workout. BUT.. guess what!? No pain since taking this. 

Some of the ingredients are: tumeric, aloe vera, tart cherry, & ginger root.

To read more about Joint Relief, follow this link: {Joint Relief}

This can also be purchased on Amazon: {Joint Relief}

My boyfriend tried out a supplement for me...



Natures Boost

It is suppose to naturally increase testosterone levels, increase muscular strength & performance, & enhance libido. 

Here is his recap of the supplement...

"It gave me more of a post-workout pump & helped me trim down a little bit"

He also stated he did not use it 100% as the label recommended, but he did feel as though the supplement helped overall with his workout & personal goals.

Some of the ingredients in this supplement are: black pepper, grape seed extract, horney goat week, maca root, & panax ginseng

To read more about this product, follow this link: {Natures Boost}

This can also be purchased on Amazon: {Natures Boost}

This is off their website:

"NutriChem Labs is a high quality dietary supplement/health product company focused on helping people live fulfilling and healthier lives. All of our custom, cutting-edge blends are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured in only cGmp certified and FDA registered facilities.

We don't believe in miracle pills that promise overnight success. Achieving a healthier you involves a balanced diet, routine exercise, and a strong determination to stay on track. Our products are designed to help maximize results and supplement your daily health regimen.

Many supplement companies overdose their supplements with unneeded amounts of certain nutrients. This can be problematic because your body can only absorb a certain amount. If you go over this amount there can be negative side effects. This is why at NutriChem Labs our top priority is your health. All of our supplements are formulated to the correct dosage of each nutrient, making sure that you receive all the health benefits in the safest way possible."

So if you are interested in getting some of these for yourself, just follow the links above and they will take you to their site. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please consult your doctor before taking supplements, especially if you have health concerns. 

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...