Monday, November 28, 2016

{D's Naturals}

Hello cupcakes!

You may have seen me post about these protein bars on my Instagram page, but I want to tell you a little about this company today.

This company is called {D's Naturals}


Check out all these flavors: Lemon Meringue Pie, Blueberry Cobbler, Chocolate Banana Bread,   Mint Cocao Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Truffle, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, & Dark Raspberry Truffle (P.S. These are listed in the order of my favorites... Lemon Meringue Pie was my fav!)


Here is what the bars actually look like on the inside. The bars are very soft which I love! Another bonus... THESE ARE DAIRY FREE!!! WHOOO!!! 

They are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegam, non-GMO, all natural, low in sugar, & high in protein (20-22 g. protein) 

Another bonus: All D's Natural Products are 40% off today for Cyber Monday, You're welcome :) 


Patch wanted some too!

Here are the ingredients for the Lemon Meringue Pie Bar: 

INGREDIENTS: PROTEIN BLEND (BROWN RICE PROTEIN, PEA PROTEIN), ISOMALTO-OLIGOSACCHARIDES* (PREBIOTIC FIBER), VEGETABLE GLYCERINE, ALMONDS, PEA PROTEIN CRISP (PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE, PEA STARCH,RICE FLOUR, CALCIUM CARBONATE], COCOA BUTTER, NATURAL FLAVOR, SEA SALT, ERYTHRITOL, CITRIC ACID, WATER, MONK FRUIT EXTRACT, STEVIA


To buy your own bars, follow this link: {No Cow Bars}

So another product D's Natural carries is Fluffbutter. This stuff is hands down my favorite protein nut butter spreads (and I have tried many). 


These four flavors (in order of my favorites) are: Creamy Chocolate Smores Fluffbutter, Vanilla Maple Frosting Almond Fluffbutter, Brownie Batter Almond Fluffbutter, & Tuscan Tiramisu Fluffbutter


These are also dairy free, soy free, gluten free, all natural, non-GMO, & vegan 

Here are the ingredients for the Smores flavor: 

Ingredients: Peanuts, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Rice Protein, Xylitol, Pea Protein, Palm Oil (Sustainably Sourced), Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Salt, Monk Fruit Extract, Stevia Extract. 


Here are the nutrition facts:


Some other flavors of Fluffbutters include: cocoa glazed cinnamon roll, gooey banana foster, raspberry lava cake, salted caramel sundae, & white mocha mousse. 

How awesome do those flavors sound? 

I have been adding the fluffbutter to my overnight oats and it is seriously so bomb! 

How would you use fluffbutter? 

Check them out on Instagram: {D's Naturals}

No even joking these are in the top 2 of my favorite protein bars and they are my favorite protein nut butter. Don't forget to use the code "Cyber" for 40% off today for Cyber Monday.

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...