Tuesday, November 8, 2016

{Natural Citizen} Natural, Healthy Smoothie Boosters

Good morning cupcakes!

Today I am sharing a pretty awesome company with you!



To start off, how cute is their packaging? I was so excited to open this and see how much attention to detail this company uses. 


To read about how The Natural Citizen started, follow this link: {Story}

Like the founders, Angela & Nadia, I struggle to find healthy products in the food industry that meet my standards. I do not like to eat food products that have a long list of ingredients. I like simple, healthy, natural products. This company definitely meets my standards. 

The Natural Citizen Team also has a cool program called {Three for All}

"With every product that you purchase from The Natural Citizen, we cover the cost of three meals through donations to reputable charities."

Don't forget to swing by their blog as well: {The Natural Citizen Blog}. They have some pretty bomb recipes on there!

Now let me tell you a little about their products...


I personally tried: Organic Greens, Organic Digest, & Organic Protein

I also have the Organic Energy I still need to try. 

This smoothie booster is good for your gut. It supports regularity & digestion using gluten free fiber from oats & artichoke. It has omega fatty acids from chia seeds, & soothing support from aloe. There are no added flavors or any other extras. Organic Digest is certified organic, gluten free, & vegan. It is Non-GMO & allergen free. Personally I have used this product for smoothies & baking. I will share some of those recipes below.

This smoothie booster is made from organic moringa, spirulina, alfalfa leaf, & barley grass. There are no added fillers, flavors, etc. The product is also certified organic, gluten free, & vegan. It is Non-GMO & allergen free. Just a fair warning, this product does taste like greens because there are no added sweeteners or other products to cover up the taste. This is another reason why I love this company. I used this product in my smoothies with bananas, almond butter, and dates and it helps tame the strong green taste while also being healthy & nutritious. 

If you know me personally or from my posts, you know I am lactose intolerant and have many food intolerance and allergies. This is why I was excited to try out Natural Citizen Protein. It can be hard for me to find a protein that is lactose free & free of added sugars/fillers/etc. One serving has 15 g of organic, vegan protein. It is made from organic hemp protein, brown rice protein, pea protein, & sancha inchi protein. Again, this product is certified organic, vegan, & gluten free. It is also Non-GMO & allergen free. I personally used this product for baking & smoothies. It blends well into any smoothie. It also bakes very well. I used it to make some little muffin-cookies (I couldn't decide which it looked more like hahah!) 

Now let me share some of the goods I created with these products. 

SMOOTHIES!!! 

To see the recipes for these smoothies, head over to my Instagram page: @toriswholelife





COOKIE-MUFFINS


In a blender combine: handful of dates, 2 pkg of The Natural Citizen Protein,1 egg, 1 small banana, sprinkle of Himalayan salt, 1 tsp flax meal, & 1 tsp chia seeds. That's it! Blend it up and place in a muffin pan. Bake 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Let them cool & store in a Stasher Bag!

SMOOTHIE 2:


This smoothie recipe is a screen shot from my Instagram Post. You can also find The Natural Citizen on social media. Here is a link to their Instagram page: @thenaturalcitizen. Check them out! 

Can you tell I love smoothies? I have a smoothie almost once every day! It's a good on the go drink & it also allows you to get a lot of nutrients in at once. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I would also love if you could share your favorite smoothie recipe below.

I hope you all have a fantastic day! 

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

*P.S. this is not a paid post, I simply love informing my readers about clean, healthy, simple, & nutritious products. It can be hard to find these type of products in today's society. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...