Saturday, April 11, 2015

At home Saturday Workout, no equipment needed!

Good morning Cupcakes!

I wanted to share with you the video I completed this morning. I posted about it when I first started my blog, but some of you are new readers. This YouTube video is a 30 minute workout from Popsugar Fitness. You do not need any equipment except your body weight. This workout is a killer and it is short, so there are no excuses as to why you cannot complete it! I challenge you to complete this workout today and comment below and let me know how it went. I am going to try to do this workout once a week.

Here is the link to the video:Bodyweight Bootcamp

Who doesn't like FREE workouts that you can do in YOUR HOME without any extra purchases for equipment?!

Later Taters! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...