Sunday, April 19, 2015

Today's at home workout

Good afternoon cupcakes!

Today's at home workout links below:

-Total Body Workout-18 minutes : for this you just need a set of dumbbells (whatever weight you choose) or if you do not have dumbbells, find something heavy around your house to use, they also use a kettle-bell in this workout, but anything heavy will work!
-Bangin' Beach Bod- 11 minutes: for this video, you just need your body weight. Feel  free to repeat the video if you want a longer workout

I also started reading a new book if anyone is interested here is the link on Amazon: Intuitive Eating- $13

Graduate school has been crazy, hopefully this summer I will have more time to blog and catch you all up on my life!

Later Taters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...