Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 2 of the Whole30 plus meal prep

I'm Good morning cupcakes!

This morning I woke up to it raining outside :( I wanted to go for a morning walk but it looks like I am going to have to wait until it clears up. So, instead I decided to meal prep for this week.

This is Silk coconut milk which is dairy free and sugar free!

This is my hot lemon water I drink on an empty stomach when I wake up in the mornings.

This was my breakfast this morning: 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 a banana, a handful of cherries.

This is my lunch I am going to eat today (same as yesterday). Its just lean ground turkey, peppers, onions, & mushrooms all sauteed together and topped with avocado.

Here is the start of my meal prep:

These are some carrots I am going to grill once the rain stops here. I topped the carrots with a Whole30 approved Mrs. Dash seasoning (check the labels and make sure they are within the Whole30 rules).

I boiled some eggs to eat for a quick breakfast.

I choopped up some red bell pepper, red onion, and jalapenos. Then, I cooked them in a skillet for a while until they got tender.


I cooked a spaghetti squash in the microwave for 20 minutes.

I chopped up some tomatoes to go with the spaghetti squash.

I also cooked some sweet potatoes in the microwave and chopped them up after they were cooked. I topped the sweet potatoes with the pepper, onion, & jalapeno mix. I placed some avocado slices on top.

I stirred the tomatoes into the spaghetti squash and also topped it with some avocado slices. (Can you tell I was thinking Mexican this week :D )

I am going to grill some turkey burgers later today to eat with my two different side dishes. Jessie wanted to be included in my post. Isn't she a cutie!

I am going to the store today to buy some coconut oil, almonds, and cashews that I will be including in my meal plan for this week.


Today I am going to try to  meet my step goal, drink lots of water, and do a few workout videos posted below:

Thigh Slimming Challenge
Bikini Arms
7 min core video


Later Taters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...