Friday, November 27, 2015

Barney Butter

Hello cupcakes,

I wanted to share some new almond butters I tried! I have mentioned Barney Butter before in a previous post (Link here: Healthy Fats). I can't get over how cute these little single serve packets are... they would be perfect for traveling. I love to go on road trips, camping, long hikes, and outdoor adventures so these are literally perfect. They are also perfect for a grab and go snack. You can take them in your purse, diaper bag, gym bag, or book bag. Here is a link to Barney Butter's Website: Barney Butter. I will be sharing three new flavors I recently tried. 

The first flavor is: Honey + Flax

I love that this almond butter has flax in it. If you don't know about the benefits of flax, here is a short list: 
  • contains omega 3 fatty acids
  • contains fiber
  • helps prevent colon cancer, breast cancer, and prostate cancer
  • helps lower blood pressure
  • helps improve blood sugar+
Here are the nutrition facts for one packet of this flavor:


The second flavor is: Cocoa+ Coconut
If you love chocolate and coconut as much as I do, you will fall in love with this flavor. It is my guilty pleasure. I love eating it just by itself. I also have made cookies with this flavor before (link here: Healthy 3 ingredient cookies). This flavor comes handy during certain times of the month if you know what I mean... haha! Anyways, this flavor is the perfect combination of flavors and ingredients . It has a smooth creamy texture. 

Here are the stats for this flavor: 


The last flavor: Raw + Chia

Barney Butter does it again by adding chia seeds to almond butter. Chia seeds are another superfood. Here are the benefits of chia seeds if you are not familiar with them:
  • 1 ounce (2 T) of chia seeds contains: 11 g fiber & 4 g protein
  • contains lots of important nutrients
  • contains antioxidants which help fight cancer and aging 
  • contains omega 3 fatty acids
  • lowers the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes 


I like the idea behind having a Superfood in my almond butter. Here is the nutritional information for one packet of this flavor:
Lately, I have been reflecting on my life. One thought I had was, "What makes me happy?" It is nice to reflect on your life because it makes you appreciate it that much more. Find what makes you happy, do that daily, and you will live the best life ever. Another tip: laugh often! I love to workout, explore outside, get creative, and I love helping others. What makes you happy?

 I just completed Week 1 Full Body of the BBG or Bikini Body Guide (Link here: Kayla's BBG) and it was killer. I was so sweaty afterwards. Who else is doing BBG?

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Later Taters! 
"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...