Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Emergency Snack: Chomps Snack Sticks

Hello cupcakes,

We all have those days when we need something we can grab and go! Today I want to share with you one of my favorite emergency snacks: Chomps Snack Sticks

These little sticks are perfect to stash in your purse or gym bag. They also do not need to be refrigerated, so you can literally take them anywhere. 

Here are some ideas:

-Hiking
-Pre or Post workout snack
-Road trip snack
-Snack at work
-Easy after school snack for kids
-Camping snack
-Late night snack
-Beach snack
-Chopped up and cooked with eggs

The possibilities are endless!


Let me tell you a little bit about the sticks:

1) Whole30 approved & Paleo friendly
2) Made with grass fed beef
3) Free of gluten and added sugars
4) Free of synthetic nitrates, nitrites, and MSG.
5) Each stick has at least 9 g. of protein
6) No binders, fillers, or added preservatives


There are three flavors of Chomps Snack Sticks:
1) Jalapeno
2) Original
3) Crankin' Cran

I have personally had all three flavors. If you are a fan of regular snack sticks and are not a fan of spicy things, I suggest the Original snack stick. This one is simple, but delicious. I really love the Jalapeno version of these! If I had to chose a favorite, this one would be mine. The Jalapeno adds a little extra kick to the flavor. Lastly, the Crankin' Cran is for those people who LOVE spicy food. It is the hottest out of all three flavors. Make sure you have a drink near by! I love spicy food and this was a little hot for me, but the flavor was magnificent. I will continue to eat all three of these flavors.

I personally had the Original Chomps Snack Stick on Sunday night as a bedtime snack while I was watching tv. If you are interested in getting your hands on some of these, follow this link: Chomps Snack Sticks. Also, today only*** use discount code ***"FALL2015" to receive 20% off your order. 

What are your favorite emergency snacks? Comment below and let me know!


Peace out! Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

P.S. I am not paid to promote this product. I simply like to give my readers some of my favorite snacks to help them along their journeys to happy, healthy lives! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...