Saturday, November 21, 2015

Paleoful Waffles & Date Lady Caramel Sauce

Hello cupcakes!

So... I have been dreaming of waffles. I am a huge waffle fan and I recently bought a waffle maker of my own. I am completely in love with it. I choose waffles over pancakes! Which is your favorite?

Now most people believe waffles are unhealthy, but I am here to tell you waffles can be healthy! I recently tried out a new waffle mix by Paleoful. I purchased this off of Amazon. Here is the link: Paleoful Waffle/Pancake Mix- Amazon . It costs $10.99 and there is free two day shipping if you are a prime member (I seriously love my prime... thanks to my lovely boyfriend who got this for me! I use it literally once a week).


This a totally Paleo waffle mix which means there is NO: gluten, dairy, artificial sweeteners, or artificial ingredients! SCORE! Finally a waffle you do not feel guilty about eating & one that does not upset your body.

The only ingredients are: almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, cassava flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and Himalayan salt.

The only ingredients I added to the mix was: unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened applesauce, and coconut oil.

How simple!

I like that these waffles turn out crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I actually prefer the taste and texture of these to other waffles I have had in the past. Here is the link to their website: Paleoful. They also offer other Paleo mixes.
I topped my waffles with Date Lady Caramel Sauce. I also purchased this from Amazon. Here is the link: Date Lady Caramel Sauce- Amazon. This was $13 when I bought it. Date Lady also has a website that they sell this product on. If you would like to find out more information about this company, here is the link: Date Lady .
Now the moment you all have been waiting for... WAFFLES!

Here is a picture of the finished product! Mouth-watering isn't it? I am pretty much obsessed with this waffle at the moment.
What is your favorite food right now?

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

*I am only writing this post to inform my readers about products I truly care about. I am not getting paid to promote products on my blog. My readers are very important to me, so I like to share some of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...