Friday, February 12, 2016

{FRIDAY FAVORITES}

Good morning cupcakes,


Today I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals, Erika from A Little Bit of Everything, and Narci from Grace and Love for Friday Favorites. I'm going to share some of my {FAVORITE FOOD FINDS}. Almost all of these products are Whole30 approved as well!

First up are these Bare Apple Chips. There are no added sugars. The ingredients are just apples and cinnamon. If you are looking for a crunchy & mildly sweet snack then these are perfect for you. I found these at Target. I also love that it comes in a big bag. 



If you follow me on Instagram (@toriswholelife_bbg) you know I am absolutely in love with RXBars. My boyfriend recently sent me this 30 pack of RXBars. My favorite two flavors are Coffee Chocolate & Blueberry, but all of the flavors are heavenly. I like having a variety of flavors to chose from. Some days it's nice to switch it up. 



RXBARS are a totally clean and healthy protein bar. There is no gluten, no soy, no dairy, no added sugar, and no B.S. in their protein bars.



One of my favorite almond butters is from Trader Joe's. I love that there are not very many ingredients in this kinds & also that there is no added sugar. I like adding almond butter to my bananas!


If you have a chance to get your hands on this Chipotle Lime Mayo from Primal Kitchen , you must do so! I am absolutely and completely in love with it. I love spicy food and I've been adding this stuff to my morning eggs and potatoes. It is my favorite meal of the day!


Another Trader Joe's favorite is their Salsa Verde. This also has no added sugar. I also use this to top my eggs and potatoes in the morning. 


I put this stuff on everything. This is Flavor God in Everything Spicy. I like this seasoning because it is made with natural ingredients, it's low sodium, and there is no added sugar. Plus, it's spicy!


Dijon mustard is my favorite on chicken breast! There is no sugar in this mustard!

Another one of my favorite seasonings is Mrs. Dash. I got this one from Walmart. It's Garlic and Herb. I like this brand because there is low to no sodium & no sugar in this specific one. It's very versatile also. I use it on chicken, steak, pork, fish, and oven roasted veggies.


Have you heard of Pink Himalayan Salt? It's way better for you than regular table salt. Did you know that salt is a natural transport for waste? You actually need some sodium in your diet. I love putting this on things such as kale chips or eggs. I also use this in all of my recipes that call for salt. Pink Himalayan salt is not white, so that means there is less refining and stripping the nutrient of its basic properties. I ordered this one on Amazon, but I have also looked at the same kind at Meijer.



Once again, Primal Kitchen does it right with Mayo! I love making my chicken salad out of this stuff. It also works well with many other recipes. And guess what... YOU CAN USE IT ON WHOLE30! Score! I love that it is made with avocados and very few ingredients.


Well, this isn't technically a food but it is food related. I have been washing all my produce with this cleaner because it is all natural. There are no chemicals in the ingredients. I found this at Meijer.


Another thing I love are my glass containers from Hobby Lobby. I think they make my pantry look more organized. I buy them from Hobby Lobby when they have them for 50% off. I have almond flour, cassava flour, tapioca flour, and coconut flour in the big jars. All of these you can have if you are on a Whole30 or if you are paleo or gluten free. I also have a jar for Tigernut flour, flax seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut, quinoa, steel cut oats, and gluten free rolled oats.


Another of my favorites is Nuzest Clean, Lean Protein. This is made from golden peas and has no artificial ingredients or sweeteners. This is one of the few protein powders that does not upset my stomach. It's good for people who are Paleo, Gluten Free, or Dairy Free. Use the code "ToriF" for {15% OFF YOUR ORDER}. They have vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, cappuccino, and natural. I also have some recipes on my blog using this protein powder. Just search "Nuzest" in the side bar.



Another favorite is Chosen Foods Chosen Blend. This is the perfect cooking and baking oil because it is made from safflower oil, avocado oil, and coconut oil. This means it can be used at high heat. Did you know extra virgin olive oil is not made to be used at high temperatures. The properties of the oil actually do harm to your body if you consume them after you've cooked with them at high heat. Stick to using olive oils in salad dressings and other things that do not require temperature.


Another one of my favorite oils to use is Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil. This can be used at high heat as well. I love making eggs and oven roasted potatoes with this oil.


Here you go... another high temperature cooking oil. This is Olivado Extra Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil. I used this oil to make my paleo pancakes {recipe here: Paleo Pancakes} This oil is awesome because it has a different flavor than the oils I have mentioned so far. By itself, it kind of has a pepper taste/smell to it. I love the way it makes the pancakes taste. I couldn't get enough of the pancakes.


Coconut oil is another one of my favorite healthy fats. This coconut oil came from Walmart. Coconut oil is perfect for high temperature cooking. I like using coconut oil for so many things. Coconut oil can be used for your skin, body, teeth, etc. in addition to using it for cooking or baking. I also like to add coconut oil to my nut butters when I make them at home.


One of my favorite drinks is La Croix. What is your favorite flavor? I love trying different flavors. I've been a huge fan of the Curate kind!


If you are paleo, dairy free, gluten free, or on a whole30... you will thank me for this one. These are Artisan Tropic plantain strips. If you have never tried this brand, you are missing out. The strips are so big! They are the biggest plantain chips I have ever had. They have five different flavors available: naturally sweet plantain strips, naturally sweet with cinnamon plantain strips, plantain sea salt, natural chili pepper plantain, and cassava sea salt. Seriously so good!


If you like to use cooking spray, this is one of the healthiest options. This is Chosen Foods avocado oil spray. This is quick and easy to use if you are greasing a baking dish or pan. It also works well for spraying cooking pots or pans & waffle makers.


Have you heard of Date syrup? Dates are my go to sweetener for everything because they are in their most pure form. I used date syrup to top pancakes or waffles or sweeten certain recipes. Date Lady offers many different products. This is one of my favorites: Date Lady Caramel Sauce. It won't let you down!


Lastly, sometimes I like to add this jelly to oats or protein bars. I bought this from Walmart. It's called Smucker's Simply Fruit in Blackberry. I like this one specifically because there is no added sugars or artificial sweeteners. Once I am done with Whole30, I plan on buying some Eizekiel bread to use with this jelly. I also plan to use this in my oats post whole30.


Comment below and let me know some of your favorite products. I love trying out new things!

I hope you all have a great weekend. I may go look at new cameras this weekend {insert big smile emoji}. 

Later taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...