Tuesday, February 16, 2016

{YAWP} & Friday Favorites


Hello cupcakes! 

Have you heard of YAWP

You all know I am a sucker for healthy foods. I love companies that truly care about the ingredients they use in their products. I only feature foods I truly believe in and have tried personally. 

These bars are Whole30 approved, Paleo, & Vegan!



These bars are:
  • grain free
  • gluten free
  • dairy free
  • no added sugars or syrups
These bars are so crunchy. You can tell there are no added sugars or artificial ingredients when you bite into one of them. They are also very filling for a bar. These would be awesome to take on a hike! Compared to other bars, these are a little less sweet, but I don't mind because I know they are full of healthy ingredients. 

I am also a huge fan of anything coffee flavored. That's why I chose this flavor. 




MOCHA includes Organic Coffee,Organic Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Bean, and Himalayan Salt
We use organic coffee and organic cocoa powder, free of added sugars, for a rich complex flavor. Vanilla bean contributes an aromatic depth to the mocha bar.

I can pronounce every ingredient! I personally know what each ingredient is & what effects it has on my body... all positive effects by the way.




Here is what a bar looks like up close and personal. It's beautiful. Yes, I am a weirdo who thinks food is beautiful! Who's with me?


Here are all the flavors:

-Naked Nutrition Bar
-Cafe Mocha Nutrition Bar
-Coconut Chai Nutrition Bar
-Variety Pack

Here is the link to their website again so that you can get yourself some: YAWP

{Friday Favorites}

Time for another edition of Friday Favorites. I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals

Number one: Canon Rebel T5

I am completely obsessed with my new camera. It is my first time using a legit camera, and I love the way my photos are turning out. I still have so much to learn, but the pictures are so much better quality. 

Number two: Mug Cakes


How freakin' delicious do mug cakes look? This one is Paleo and completely free of added sugars. I love how I can use so many different combinations. Here is the link for the recipe: {Vital Proteins Mug Cake}

Number three: Vital Proteins


I am teaming up with Vital Proteins for a GIVEAWAY! Follow this link to learn how to enter: {Vital Proteins GIVEAWAY}

Number four: Stuffed Squash


I debated making this again for next week's meal prep... that is how delicious this stuffed acorn squash is. But I knew I needed to try out some new recipes to share with you all. This is for sure one of my new favorite recipes. 

Number five: RX Bars


I know I have mentioned how much I love these bars before, but I can't stop obsessing over them. What is your favorite flavor?

Number six: Nuzest


I use this stuff to top my mug cakes. It is one of the only protein powders that does not upset my stomach. Use the code "ToriF" to receive 15% off your order.

Number seven: Doughnuts


Ever since I had my first doughnut at Rocket88 Doughnuts, I can't stop dreaming of them. I think I may have to have a once a month trip to the vegan doughnut place. 

Number eight: Primal Kitchen Chipolte Lime Mayo


This stuff is literally good on everything! I topped my stuffed squash with it as well as my eggs & potatoes in the morning. I don't think I will be able to live without this stuff! I can't wait to try it on some chicken this weekend. 

And that's a wrap! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...