Saturday, December 3, 2016

{Organic Gemini}

Hello cupcakes! Happy weekend!

I've previously posted about this awesome company {Organic Gemini}, so here are some links to my previous posts:


Now let me tell you about some new products I got to try....

Tigernut Raw Granola


Here are the ingredients for the Apple Cinnamon Raw Granola which is dehydrated instead of baked to preserve the nutrients: 

Ingredients: TigerNuts*, Gala Apples*, Maple Syrup*, Sunflower Seeds*, Pumpkin Seeds*, Raisins*, Milled Flaxseeds*, Hemp Seeds*, True Cinnamon*, Cloves*, Cardamom*, Nutmeg*, Vanilla Extract*, Medjool Dates*, Sea Salt    *Organic

This was my favorite flavor of the raw granola. I take this in my bag to work for a snack throughout the day. You could also use it to top smoothies, oats, or yogurt. 

Tigernut Chocolate Clusters


Here are the ingredients for the chocolate clusters:

Ingredients: Sliced TigerNuts*, Maple Syrup*, Cacao Powder*, Sacha Inchi*, Sea Salt   *Organic

These little clusters can cure a sweet tooth! I loved these! It's hard for me to find chocolate that I can have since I am lactose intolerant, so I literally do a party dance every time I have chocolate I can eat. Check out that short ingredient list! All the heart eyes!

Tigernut Raw Snacks Peeled


These little tigernuts are perfect to add some crunch to salads or other dishes. I love stashing these in my hiking or camping bag too! They are the perfect travel food. I will be traveling back to my home state for Christmas and I will be taking these on the plane with me. 

Here are the ingredients: 

Ingredients: Organic TigerNuts   

*Please refer to my previous post for the benefits of tigernuts*

Tigernut Raw Snacks Sliced


I used these little slices to top muffins and the muffins turned out so cute! These are also awesome to use on top of smoothies, salads, oats, or yogurt. The ingredients for these slices are the same as the peeled tigernuts, just organic tigernuts. 

Tigernut Smoothie Mix


I was super excited to try the smoothie mixes because as many of you know... I am obsessed with smoothies! The super boost smoothie mix is nice to add to a smoothie because it doesn't have a powerful flavor. It adds a subtle nutty flavor to smoothies. The chocolate is also nice to use if you want to make a healthy, chocolate smoothie. I used frozen bananas, spinach, almond milk, vital proteins collagen peptides, and this chocolate smoothie mix... It was so tasty!


The nutrition is on point too!

Here are the ingredients for the super boost:

 Ingredients: Organic TigerNuts, Organic Sacha Inchi Protein Powder

& the chocolate:

Ingredients: Organic TigerNuts, Organic Sacha Inchi Protein Powder, Organic Cacao Powder

Tigernut Flour


The recipes that I posted above all use this Tigernut flour! I am in love with this stuff too. I love creating recipes using this flour because it adds more nutrients than regular flour. I recently made my healthy banana muffins (recipe link above) for my boyfriend's parents when they came to visit. 


If you want to get your hands on some for yourself, follow this link:


These products can also be found on Amazon: {Amazon Organic Gemini}

I've been dying to try their Horchata, so hopefully I can share that with you all soon!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

1 comment:

  1. I am very pleased with the good work you have done, you have provided really useful information. I found your article on Color Blind Test For Kids very helpful. Your insights into the practical uses of these tests will undoubtedly help parents like me guide our children better. Must be visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...