Wednesday, April 19, 2017

{Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies}

Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies


Hello cupcakes! 

I threw together these cookies the other night and they were a huge hit. My boyfriend said, "These are probably my favorite cookies you have ever made!"

I was so excited to hear him say that because I have made him many things in the past. That's how good these cookies are! I think the coconut milk fat makes the cookies so flavorful!

YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE! Here's how to make them...

Ingredients:

2 eggs
1 can of coconut milk** read below before starting
1 c sugar of choice (I used white sugar because that is all I had)
1 1/2 c Anthony's Goods Almond Flour
1 c whole wheat flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
dash of salt
1/2-1 c chocolate chips 
(I used Trader Joes Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips because they are lactose free, but you could also use Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips which are dairy free)

Directions:

**Place coconut milk can in the fridge overnight. The next day, remove and open the can. Use a spoon to scoop the coconut milk fat off the top. This is what you will use for these cookies. Save the actual milk portion for coffee or smoothies.**

In a bowl, combine all ingredients. 
Mix until incorporated. 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
Grease a baking sheet.
Scoop cookie dough onto the baking sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies start to golden on the tops.

Makes 12-15 large cookies

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...