Monday, April 17, 2017

Nuzest Protein Pancakes

Nuzest Protein Pancakes


Hello cupcakes! 

Who doesn't love breakfast food? My favorite meal of the day is breakfast. I sometimes will even have breakfast for lunch or dinner. I made my boyfriend these pancakes on Easter morning. 

These are full of protein & fiber to help keep you full. 


Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 scoop Nuzest Vanilla Protein Powder
1/4 c Anthony's Goods Cassava Flour
1 packet of Crazy Richards Pure PB Plus
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 c almond milk
2 tsp psyillum husks
1/2 (5.3 oz) container of plain Kite Hill Yogurt

And of course your toppings of choice!

 I used banana slices, Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips, Honey, and Crazy Richards Creamy Peanut Butter

Directions:
Combine all ingredients. Let the batter rest while you heat up a pan. Grease the pan and cook the pancakes. I made 5 pancakes with this batter. 

If you want to buy your own Nuzest Protein, use the code "thesweetlife" at checkout to save some $$.

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 
Banners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...