Sunday, April 16, 2017

{Protein Cheesecake}

Happy Easter Cupcakes!

I have a fun recipe to share with you and guess what... it's lactose free:

PROTEIN CHEESECAKE


This is my fourth week counting macros with Avatar Nutrition and I am loving it. I love having the flexibility to add in some of my baked goods into my diet. Today I was craving some cheesecake, so I wanted to make a macro friendly version that also was lactose free. If you don't know already, I am lactose intolerant. I included the macros at the end of the recipe in case you are counting macros as well. 

Ingredients:

Crust-
20 g Anthony's Goods Almond Flour
20 g old fashion oats
8-10 drops stevia
35 g egg whites

Filling-
90 g Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese
1 oz plain Kite Hill Yogurt
30 g Quest Peanut Butter Protein Powder
20 g unsweetened almond milk

Directions:

In a small bowl, stir together ingredients for the crust. Spray a small baking dish with oil. Scoop crust batter into the dish and bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until the crust is cooked through. 



While the crust is baking, start making the filling. In another bowl, combine all the filling ingredients. The batter should be on the thicker side, but if needed you can add a little more almond milk to your desired consistency. 



Let the crust cool. Once the crust is cool, scoop the filling on to the top of the crust. Place the cheesecake in the freezer for 30 minutes or until firm. This will make the cheesecake easier to cut into pieces. 



Serves: 4 

Macros per serving: 132 calories, 7.6 g Fat, 6.8 g Carbs, 9.3 g Protein

Enjoy!

If you make the recipe please share and use the hashtag #thesweetlife

*If you are not lactose intolerant, feel free to use light cream cheese instead of the tofu cream cheese. Just note this will slightly change the macros for the recipe.

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...