Monday, April 24, 2017

{Protein Cookie Dough}


Hello cupcakes!

I have a huge sweet tooth if you haven't already noticed. I am not a huge fan of pizza or fries, but give me all the brownies, cookies, & doughnuts!

Growing up, I loved helping bake cookies. One of my favorite parts was getting to lick the cookie dough off the beaters. It's funny how simple things in life can bring back such great memories. I decided to create a healthier cookie dough that could easily fit into my macro budget for the day. 

Here is what I came up with:

Ingredients
24 g Challenge Butter (lactose free)
10 g Splenda Brown Sugar
17 g Good Karma Flax Yogurt 
1-2 tsp sugar free, fat free Vanilla Jello pudding mix
10 g whole wheat flour
10 g {Anthony's Goods} Coconut Flour
15 g {NUZEST} Vanilla Protein Powder
unsweetened almond milk
10 g Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips


*Please note, you can substitute different butter, protein, & yogurt for the recipe, but keep in mind it may change the macros for the recipe*

Directions:
Combine yogurt, butter, & sugar in a bowl. Mix until combined. Next add pudding mix, whole wheat flour, coconut flour, & protein powder. Mix until combined. Add almond milk to the batter until your desired consistency. I made mine a consistency that allowed me to roll the dough into balls so I could keep track of a serving. Lastly, add chocolate chips and stir to combine. 

Serves: 4

Macros for 1 serving: 104 calories, 5.3 g fat, 9 g carbs, 5.1 g protein

If you want to learn more about why I choose to bake with Nuzest as well as see other recipes I have created,  follow these links:

Some quick facts:
-Nuzest is pea protein powder
-Free of gluten, dairy, soy, and GMOs which makes it perfect for people with food intolerances or allergies
-100% natural vegetable protein
-Easy to absorb and digest
-Complete protein for energy, recovery, & repair
-Mixes smoothly
-comes in vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cappuccino, and natural

As always, you can use the code "thesweetlife" at Nuzest check out to get $ off your order 

Follow this link if you want to get some for yourself: {Nuzest Shop}

NOW GO MAKE SOME COOKIE DOUGH!


Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...