Thursday, April 20, 2017

{Protein Buckeyes}


{PROTEIN BUCKEYES}

I don't know about you, but during the holidays my family loves to make buckeyes. These peanut butter and chocolate candies are one of my favorite treats. Let's be honest, anything with chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite! 

I wanted to recreate buckeyes and make them healthier. I came up with this recipe:

Ingredients:
2 scoops {NUZEST} Vanilla Protein Powder 
(Use the code "thesweetlife" to save some $)
40 g. or 2 1/2 T of Crazy Richards Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 cup+ 1-2 T. of coconut milk or milk of choice
1/4 c Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
1 tsp. coconut oil
Crazy Richards Creamy Peanut Butter for drizzling

Directions:
Mix together Nuzest, 40 g of peanut butter, & coconut milk in a bowl. You can add more milk if needed, but the batter should be dry enough to roll into balls but wet enough to stick together. Next, roll batter into 7-8 balls. Place balls onto a plate. Next, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Once melted, stir to combine. Top each ball with chocolate so that they are evenly coated. Drizzle more peanut butter on top of the chocolate. Place the balls in the freezer for 10-20 minutes or until the chocolate is hardened. 

YUM!

These are the perfect, healthy treat or dessert. I like to store mine in the refrigerator for when I have a sweet tooth. 

If you make the protein balls, please tag me @toriswholelife and #thesweetlife so I can easily see your creations!
Happy Baking!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."  

Banners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...