Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lenny & Larry's


Hello cupcakes!

Today I want to share a new fun food find with you. I have been seeing Lenny & Larry's Cookies all over Instagram lately, so I knew I had to get my hands on some ASAP! I went to my local Vitamin Shoppe and they were even on sale. I picked up 6 cookies: 2 oatmeal raisin, 2 double chocolate, 1 birthday cake, and 1 coconut chocolate chip. I'm going to do a review of each one for you.

Oatmeal Raisin


One serving is 1/2 a cookie. Each serving has 180 calories, 4 g fat, 28 g carbs, 4 g. fiber, and 8 g protein. There are no eggs, dairy, or soy. They are also vegan and non gmo. The only caution I have for people with food allergies is there is gluten in these cookies from wheat flour. 


These cookies are HUGE! I think that is why one serving is only 1/2 the cookie. They are also super thick, which I love. The oatmeal raisin is a little crumbly, but has awesome flavor. It is not my top three favorite flavors, but I would probably buy this again. 


Check out this view of the cookie. It is a healthy treat that I will be having for my cheats during my cut for my vacation. If you want some thing sweet, but don't want to sabotage your fitness progress, I highly recommend these. Also let me just say: this is not a paid post. I actually went out and bought these cookies for myself. I simply like sharing healthier foods with my readers that can help them live a healthier life. 

Coconut Chocolate


I am a huge lover of everything coconut and chocolate. One thing I love about this cookie is the coconut does not taste artificial. This cookie was more chewy and a win in my books! This flavor has the perfect amount of chocolate chips! I will definitely be buying this flavor again. 

The macros per serving for this flavor are: 180 calories, 8 g fat, 22 g carbs, 4 g fiber, & 8 g protein

Double Chocolate


Oh my goodness... Let me just say these are freakin' BOMB! I am a huge chocolate lover so this cookie really hit the spot. Since I cannot consume dairy I don't get to have chocolate quite as often as I use to, so I can see these cookies in my future for sure! This flavor was the perfect amount of chewy. They were so soft. I love the big chocolate chips in the cookie too. This is hands down my favorite flavor!

The macros per serving of this flavor are: 190 calories, 6 g fat. 27 g carbs, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein. 

Birthday Cake



I loved this flavor as well. I have always loved birthday cake flavor of everything. I had my mom and sister try this flavor and they told me it tasted like play-dough. I guess everyone has different taste buds, but I am obsessed with it. I actually just recently bought the single serving cookie at the Vitamin Shoppe and ate it post workout today! I will be buying this flavor again! One tip I like to follow is consuming these cookies post workout because your body is a burning machine. I also do cardio fasted, so I like to fuel with the cookie post workout with egg whites. I know this is not the healthiest option because it is a packaged food, but I only live once right!? I wouldn't want to live life without these Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookies.

The macros per serving are: 180 calories, 4 g fat, 27 g carbs, 4 g fat, 8 g protein

There are also a few other flavors:

Snicker doodle Cookie- Just bought a single serving cookie of this flavor
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Peanut butter Cookie
White Chocolate Macadamia Cookie- I tried this flavor! It was more crumbly like the oatmeal raisin. I don't think this is in the top three flavors for me. It wasn't bad it just isn't my favorite.
Lemon Poppyseed Cookie
Pumpkin Spice Cookie- Just bought this flavor yesterday to try!
Coming soon: Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cookie

So Lenny & Larry's just recently released single serving cookies! I am so obsessed. I feel like when I open the normal cookies (which have 2 servings in them) I eat more than one serving. This can be a problem for my macros. So what I am trying to say is if you have a problem stopping eating something this delicious, I recommend the single serving cookies!

I am so tempted to buy a whole box of these suckers!


What flavors have you tried? OR What flavors are you dying to try? 
Comment below and let me know!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...