Monday, April 25, 2016

{Healthy Protein Cookie Dough}


Hello cupcakes!

I've been on the self-care train lately, and I honestly have taken a little break from blogging. I think this will help me be a better blogger and better person in general. I've started journaling each night before I go to bed to reflect on myself. I watched Em Duncan's YouTube videos last Monday and I fell in love with her self-respect, self-esteem, and self-confidence. She mentioned how much journaling has helped her. So far I really love it. I love ending my night on a positive note. I can share more if you are interested in hearing more about my journaling. 

I did not get a picture of this recipe, but I wanted to share it with you because it is my current addiction. I am so in love with it; it's my guilty pleasure. Maybe I will add a picture eventually. 

{Healthy Protein Cookie Dough}

Ingredients:
21 g plant protein
26 g brown sugar truvia
53 g whole wheat flour
78 ml unsweetened almond milk
4 ml vanilla extract
4 ml butter extract

Directions:
Mix dry ingredients. Next, add wet ingredients and stir until combined. That's it!

Makes 3 servings

Each serving

109 calories
.8 g fat
21.8 g carbs
7.3 g protein

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."


P.S. I get to visit my boyfriend in California in 13 days and I am so so excited. Only 89 days until I graduate with my Master's Degree (and officially move to California)! Whoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...