Monday, April 11, 2016

{Meal Prep & Macros}

Hello Cupcakes!

I only have 14 weeks of graduate school left! It's so hard to believe. This semester is coming to an end, so I am slowly starting to have more time for fun stuff like cooking and blogging. I am also on a mini cut, so I thought it would be fun to share a day of eating with you. I prepped these foods to eat all week, so it takes the guess work out of my macros during my work/school week. 

Pre-workout: 1 rice cake

Breakfast (post workout): 1/2 Lenny & Larry's Cookie & 2 egg white muffin cups

Snack: 2 oz chicken & 1 T Justin's almond butter

Lunch: 1 T Salsa Verde (Salsa, Texas brand), 5 oz chicken breast, 100 g asparagus


Chicken recipe:

Overnight, marinate chicken in juice of 3 limes, cilantro, salt, pepper, garlic powder, & onion powder. I chose to cut my chicken into smaller pieces. The next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil & place chicken on top. Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through. Top with Salsa, Texas Salsa Verde. I was planning on grilling everything for my meal prep, but it was so cold and snowy in Indiana. 



Snack: 1/2 c gluten free oats, 100 g chopped zucchini, 1 scoop vanilla Nuzest protein powder

Dinner: 100 g zucchini, 1/4 c pasta sauce, 45 g brown Jasmine rice, 4 oz chicken breast


Other: 3 pieces of sugar free gum, L-carnitine, 2 calcuim gummy vitamins

Macros

Total Calories: 1,290

Carbs: 147 g
Fat: 29 g
Protein: 112 g

Everyone's macros are different, so I do not recommend completely following mine. Let me know if you have any questions below in the comments and I will try to answer them to my best ability. 

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...