Thursday, January 11, 2018

{Lactose Free Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake Fluff}

{Dairy Free Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake Fluff}


Hello friends!

Today I am sharing the breakfast I prepped for all week. It's so creamy and full of protein, healthy fats, and fiber. Here's how to make it:

Ingredients-
1 tub of Kite Hill Cream Cheese
1 cup of my homemade coconut yogurt
4 scoops of Quest Cinnamon Crunch Protein Powder
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1 can of pumpkin puree
toppings of choice- I used pumpkin seeds and cinnamon


Directions-
In a big bowl, add all ingredients. Stir to combine. Transfer to 5-6 containers. Top with toppings of choice. Place in the refrigerator and enjoy all week!


How quick and easy is that? I am obsessed with the flavors and consistency of this dish!

Have a great week. 

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...