Monday, January 29, 2018

{Matcha Collagen Smoothie}

Hello cupcakes!

Here is a fun new smoothie recipe that is loaded with hidden vegetables!



Ingredients:
1 cup of water
1 T. Almond Butter- I used Trader Joe's
1/2 banana
Handful of frozen spinach
1 pkg. of Sprouts Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 Scoop of Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen Powder
4 pieces of frozen cauliflower

Directions:
Place everything in your blender (I have a Vitamix) and blend until smooth. I used the smoothie setting and let it run 2 times so the smoothie was extra smooth!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...