Friday, February 9, 2018

{Instapot Almond Milk Yogurt}

Hello cupcakes!


I've tried made Instapot Coconut Yogurt, so I thought it would be fun to make Almond Milk yogurt. Here's how to do it-

In an Instapot, add homemade almond milk. I used about 4-6 cups. Place the Instapot on Saute. Stir the almond milk until it reaches 180 degrees. Remove the liner of the Instapot so it can cool. Add 2 T of honey or sweetener of choice & 1/2- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin. Stir until the ingredients are combined. Wait for the milk to cool to 100 degrees. Once cooled, stir in the powder of 2 probiotics (I used this brand) & 1 small container of plain almond milk yogurt (this is optional, you don't have to add it as long as you have the probiotics). Stir until combined. Add the top to the Instapot and place the Instapot on the Yogurt setting. I programmed mine for 9 hours. 

Once the 9 hours are over, add the yogurt to a container and refrigerate overnight or until the yogurt is set. 

For this yogurt bowl, I used homemade almond milk yogurt & 1 scoop of Quest Cinnamon Crunch protein powder. I stirred these together and topped it with pumpkin seeds, Anthony's Goods chia seeds, blueberries, and raspberries. 

I love adding my protein powder to my homemade yogurt because it keeps me full longer, adds more protein, and flavors the yogurt. 

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...