Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Week 1 Avatar Nutrition Meal Plan + Avatar Nutrition App Review

Hello cupcakes,

I have officially started Avatar Nutrition back up!


I have started a slow fat loss stage and these are my current macros: 120 g protein, 136 g carbs, 49 g fat. My goal is to do a slow/moderate cut for 12-16 weeks or until I feel comfortable switching to a slow reverse. 

***Everyone has different macro needs, so please do not use mine. This is just to give you an example and show you my personal progress. I highly recommend signing up for Avatar Nutrition yourself so that it will be tailored to your specific needs. Read more about my Avatar Nutrition experience here. ***

My previous experience with my cut:


You can read this story/process here

Avatar Nutrition just release their own macro tracking app! YAY!

Here are the pros and cons of the Avatar Nutrition App-

Pros:
-Links directly to the Avatar Nutrition site so it has your personalized macro targets
-It has a subtraction system when you enter foods so you know how much fat, protein, carbs you have left for the day
-Visually appealing
-Scan ability
-Can enter your own food macros easily
-Can create favorites
-Can search for foods based on common foods or brands

Cons:
-Can take a little while to get used to if you were used to another tracking app

I will be weighing in with Avatar Nutrition on every Saturday. I also took before photos that I will share after this fat loss stage.

Here is what I have laid out for the coming week:

Breakfast: 1/2 c. oats, 1 T almond butter, 1 psyllium husk pancake (140 g egg whites, 5 g psyllium husk powder, 10 g coconut flour, 4-8 drops stevia, 1/2 tsp baking powder), & 1 tsp coconut oil

Lunch: 150 g zucchini, 120 g. Trader Joes cruciferous crunch mix, liquid aminos, 45 g jasmine rice (dry & I will cook it), 4 oz chicken breast, with dressing of mustard, liquid aminos, and stevia

Dinner: 200 g spaghetti squash, 8 pepperonis, 2 T tomato paste, 4 oz chicken breast, 1 T almond meal, 1 cup arugula, 1 T primal kitchen salad dressing

Snacks: 1 tomato basil rice cake, 1 dove dark chocolate, 8 oz homemade kombucha

Snack 2: 1 scoop protein powder, 8 oz unsweetened almond milk

TOTALS:120 g protein, 130 g carbs, 48g fat

P.S. I prep all of my food on Saturday/Sunday and will be eating basically the same meals every day of the week. 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing above information with us. Visit our blog too.  Mom Blog Names  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles and description are really impressive to me. There are various benefits to the contents. Thank you so much for giving such informative content to us. Do you know what a Mouse Auto Clicker is? A mouse auto clicker is a program that can be organized into a computer screen component. This Automatic Clicker can be used to record or generate input based on settings currently in use. Use Fastest Auto Mouse Clicker software by visiting the profile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...