Well, yesterday was my birthday and everyone made it so amazing. I had a great day! Yesterday morning my boyfriend had flowers delivered to me (now remember he is 547 miles away). How cute are these flowers? He wrote me the sweetest little note to go with it.
My grandma sent me this adorable card with another sweet message inside.
Oh and I forgot I started my morning out by waking up at 5am to go to cycling class! It is kind of weird waking up when it is still dark out. I feel like it is so peaceful though because most people are still sleeping!
After working all day and going to class, I came home to this sweet surprise my boyfriend had delivered to me. He got me that necklace, 3lbs of almonds, and new bands for my fitbit.... he knows me too well!
One of my best friends sent me this wonderful card. She is seriously the sweetest! This girl and I are similar on so many levels it is kind of scary! We lived together in an apartment during my undergrad at Purdue. We were actually neighbors growing up (we live less than a mile from each other).
This morning was leg day and for some reason I decided to wear these workout pants... bad idea! It looks like I peed myself because I sweated so much. Does anyone else have this problem? I also used Sweet Sweat on my abdominal area.
I recently ordered a print of this picture in a 16 x 20 picture! I told Cory to pick out his favorite picture of us and he chose this one. I also got a frame for it on sale at Hobby Lobby for 50% off!
Here is a picture of Cory and I on my birthday last year. He bought me tickets to a Colts game!
Some more Friday Favorites:
1) This picture from Cory and I's hike up Crowder's Mountain. I just love this place. I feel like once I move there, I will be going at least once a week. The view at the top is breath taking!
2) Visiting Home! This weekend I am back home at my parents' house. I lived in this house since from the time I was 5 until I went to college. There is comfort in coming back to my childhood home. Who couldn't love this view. This is looking out from the front deck.
Here is their cute house (plus I couldn't pass up the beautiful day).
3) All the animals at my parents' house
This is Jessie. She is a Rottweiler and the biggest lover ever. She is a sweetie! One of my favorite dogs ever.
This is Brayden. My mom rescued him from our local animal shelter a long time ago. He is a timid little guy.
They also have some little barn kittens right now. Here is 3 out of the 4.
Lastly, our horse! Meet Angel.
This is Trigger. He is my horse. I've had him since 7th grade.
This is Patron and Emi. Not pictured: Chief.
4) Mashed Cauliflower... I am in love with this right now. I can't get enough!
5) Jicama! Another one of my favorite foods right now! I cannot get enough of this either. I will be making both mashed cauliflower and jicama for part of my meal prep.
Here are the link ups for today's post: Momfessionals , A Little Bit of Everything , Grace and Love , A. Liz Adventures , & September F A R M . If you get a chance, check out their blogs! Each one is cute and unique.
Stay tuned... tomorrow I will be blogging about my meal prep! It's going to be a good one!
Later Taters xoxo
"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away"