Sunday, September 20, 2015

Paleonola

Hello cupcakes!

I received an amazing package yesterday. I have been dying to try PALEONOLA. I want to start off by telling you a little about the PALEONOLA team. 

"We believe in real food made from simple ingredients that taste amazing!" The company was founded by Dinos & Katelyn (husband and wife duo). They decided they wanted more for their life and created this wonderful grain-free granola. 

Here is their mission: "PALEONOLA is determined to provide the highest quality grain-free snacks to our consumers using simple, all-natural ingredients. As our business continues to grow and expand we promise to never compromise our quality and to always provide a product that uses only what Mother Nature has given us."

Unlike other granolas which are loaded with carbs and sugar, PALENOLA is made with nutrient dense foods and healthy fats. This means PALEONOLA will give you sustained energy and keep you full longer. 

I like teams and companies like PALEONOLA because I demand high quality ingredients in the packaged foods I eat. I look carefully at ingredients and will not consume them unless they meet my standards. Here is the link to their website: Paleonola . 


Now on to the flavors and taste of each product...

The first flavor is: Apple Pie
I am so in love with the apple and cinnamon combo! I think this flavor is perfect for the fall flavor lover like me! The ingredients in this flavor are: almonds, pecans, pepitas, honey, walnut, coconut oil, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, dried apples, dried coconut, spices, and vanilla extract. Need I say more! I literally could write this flavor is awesome, but that would not do it justice. Its the perfect combination of ingredients and it tastes sinful, but there is no guilt in eating this! YUM!

Flavor #2: Chocolate Fix
The ingredients for this flavor are: almonds, pecans, pepitas, honey, walnuts, coconut oil, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, flax seeds, cacao powder, dried cranberries, dried coconut, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. I think this is going to be a great craving fix during a certain time of month if you know what I mean... haha! This flavor reminds me of a brownie. I think these granolas would be perfect to take hiking! I like that the granola clusters are crunchy with each bite. 

Flavor #3: Original
There is nothing original about this flavor! It is spectacular! I am going to try this flavor with sliced bananas and homemade almond milk. I think the honey stands out the most in this flavor. The ingredients are: almonds, pecans, pepitas, honey, walnuts, coconut oil, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, dried cranberries, dried coconut, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.

Flavor #4: Pumpkin Pie
I call this fall in a bag! I am a huge pumpkin fan! This flavor did not let me down. I can taste the perfect combination of pumpkin and cinnamon. When I first opened this bag of granola, I smelled it. I know this may seem weird to some of you, but if you are as big of a pumpkin lover as me... you know the smell of everything pumpkin is heavenly. This legit smells like a piece of pumpkin pie. The ingredients in this flavor are: almonds, pecans, pepitas, honey, walnuts, coconut oil, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, dried cranberries, spices, and vanilla extract. It blows my mind how similar the ingredient list is for each flavor, but how they each have their own distinct flavor. Another reason this team is so amazing. 

Flavor #5: Pina Colada 
I am in love with every single flavor, but if I had to choose this would be my favorite flavor. I love the fresh coconut and pineapple flavor of this granola. The coconut flavor is most distinct in this flavor and I think that is why I love it so much! The ingredients for this flavor are: dried coconut, almonds, honey, maple syrup, coconut oil, sunflower deeds, pepitas, pecans, flax seeds, dried pineapple, and vanilla extract.  During the cold, deary, winter days I can eat this flavor and dream of the beach!

Flavor #6: Maple Pancake
Want pancakes without the guilt? Eat this flavor!! It is way better than a pancake! I think this flavor would be a good pre-workout snack for me. The ingredients for this flavor are: almonds, pecans, pepitas, walnuts, coconut oil, maple syrup, honey, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, raisins, dried coconut, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. If you love maple syrup... this flavor is made for you! 

What I like about each flavor is that the name perfectly captures what the granola tastes like. I also like that there is no weird after taste in any of the products. I think this comes from the whole, natural ingredients the team uses. 

These cute little cards came with my package. The package simply made my whole weekend. I would like to take the time to really thank the team behind PALEONOLA. I think it means so much when a company takes the effort to stick up for health in today's society when everything is mass produced without a care for what the product will do to consumers. The PALEONOLA team is one of the companies that I trust to fuel my body! So thank you for your dedication and hard work to produce change in today's society. A happy life starts with a healthy life!

Let me know if you have any questions! I would love to hear from you, so comment below and say hello! 

Later Taters xoxo 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...