Hello cupcakes and welcome back for another Friday Favorites. Here are the link ups: Momfessinals , A Little Bit of Everything , Grace and Love , A. Liz Adventures , & September F A R M . If you get a chance, check out their cute blogs!
My mind has been on fall things a lot lately, which is perfectly acceptable in my opinion now that it is finally September!
1) First on my list is... COLD BREW COFFEE! If you follow me on Instagram (@toriswholelife) you know that I am obsessed with breakfast. I used to drink a pot of hot brew coffee a day, but then my acid reflux was awful! I recently discovered cold brew coffee at Trader Joe's. Since Trader Joe's is not near my apartment currently, I had to try to make my own. Let me tell you what... it is absolutely 100% do-able! It is so easy. If you want the recipe, follow this link to my previous blog post: Cold Brew Coffee .
2) Second on my list is pumpkin everything!! I am also obsessed with this pumpkin cashew butter I recently made. I love experimenting with fall flavors. This is probably one of my favorite pumpkin things that I have made! Here is the link to the recipe: Pumpkin Cashew Butter .
3) Third on my list this week is BulletsnLace jewelry! I recently purchased a pair of earrings from her and they are my favorite! Here is the link to her etsy products: BULLETSnLACE . I bought the Druzy Earrings in gunmetal (Pictured below). They were only $10 and they are handmade! Check her products out.
4) Taralynn's Blanket Scarves! These are so adorable. I am in love with the plaid colors right now. I especially love the Football Friday Stadium Scarf. She has a bunch of different colors available. Here is the link to her site: Simply Taralynn's Fall Collection . She has other things too such as fall vests, flannels, and jewelry.
5) Spin/ Cycling Class. I took a spin class for the first time a week ago. I was hooked! My boyfriend has a love for mountain biking and I am starting to think I may need to invest in a mountain bike soon! The spin class is more challenging than I thought it was going to be & I sweated a lot more than I thought I would. I have bad knees, so I am thinking biking may have to be my cardio of choice from now on. I love running so much, but my body won't be able to handle it forever.
That's a wrap on Friday Favorites!
I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
LaTeR tAtErS! xoxo