Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hello cupcakes! 

I wanted to catch you all up on part of my weekend. If you all saw my post about my chicken pepper nachos, these things are bomb! You have to try them. Here is another picture to show you how awesome they are. I topped mine with my homemade guac. I usually make them with salsa, but the cherry tomatoes and fresh garlic from the farmer's market made them even better!


Another part of my weekend involved a trip to the gym. My current workout set is:

Monday: Shoulders & Triceps
Tuesday: Cardio- 30- 45 minutes stair climber & rest on elliptical
Wednesday: Back & Abs
Thursday: Cardio- spin class 45 minutes
Friday: Legs & Biceps
Saturday: Cardio- 30- 45 minutes stair climber & rest on elliptical
Sunday: rest day or walking on treadmill while watching Netflix.

I have been using Sweet Sweat on my abdominal area and wearing a sweat shirt while I workout. I love the feeling of sweating!

Let me know if you would like me to post my workouts.
I spend a lot of time dreaming about Charlotte. If you are new to my blog, my boyfriend moved to Charlotte in May. I visited him twice since then and I fell in love with the city. It is beautiful and I love the weather. I am going back in 25 days to visit him again. I am really hoping the trees will be changing colors while I'm there. Here is a snap shot of the skyline. 
I am obsessed with these snacks currently! I just ordered more on Vitacost. If you would like a $10 off coupon, follow this link: https://goo.gl/12GD3y . I am currently eating the Zesty Pizza snax as I type this post. 
Here is a before cardio picture with my Sweet Sweat on. I cannot wait to show you all a transformation picture in a few weeks. Can you see my little side obliques starting to make an appearance? Slow and steady!! 
My go to in the mornings is my homemade cold brew coffee with homemade almond milk! I'm pretty much obsessed with it right now. This weekend I am going to try to make homemade cashew milk. I'll keep you posted on that! 
Happy Monday!

Later Taters xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...