Wednesday, March 30, 2016

{Chocolate Bombs}


Hello cupcakes, 

Sorry I have been MIA, but grad school is getting super busy with group projects and I don't have much free time. I am hoping to share some new and exciting recipes with you this weekend. I am also starting to search for jobs in California. I am also thinking about holding off on counseling for awhile to pursue some other career options. I know two of my passions are fitness and nutrition, so I am purse some certifications in those areas this summer. I am also looking into different organizations to utilize my planning and organizing abilities. If anyone has any connections in California or job ideas, feel free to comment below. Anyways, here is a easy little recipe I created last week. I used a food scale to measure the ingredients (this makes it easier for me to calculate the macros at the bottom).

Ingredients:

102 g dates
48 g almond butter
70 g gluten free rolled oats
10 g cocoa
52 mL unsweetened almond milk

Directions:

In a food processor, process dates until a they form a ball/paste. Next, add the rest of the ingredients and process until combined. Refrigerate the dough for 1-2 hours. Once chilled, roll the dough into 6 balls. 


Each Chocolate Bomb-
Calories: 164
Fat: 5.9 g
Carbs: 24.2 g
Protein: 3.9 g

I hope you all have a fantastic day! Feel free to ask any questions you may have below in the comments.

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...