Sunday, March 6, 2016

{Paleo Prime}

Hello cupcakes!

I want to share a Paleo Company with you. It's called {Paleo Prime}


Eating Paleo does not have to be boring! Many of you already know, but for those of you who do not let me tell you a little about a Paleo diet. I tend to eat about 80% Paleo. I think eating this way helps me feel the best inside and out. 

Here are the basics of what you should eat on the Paleo diet:  variety of wild and pastured meats, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds.  The foods to avoid: grains, legumes, most dairy, soy and processed sugars. 

If you would like more information about the Paleo style of eating, & the research showing the benefits of eating this way, follow this link:{Paleo}

Paleo Prime makes three flavors of cookies: Chocolate Chip, Vanilla Blueberry, & Vanilla Raspberry


Casey is the founder of Paleo Prime, if you would like to find out more about his mission and the history behind Paleo Prime, follow this link: {Why Paleo Snacks}




I am a huge chocolate fan! Since I am lactose intolerant, it can sometimes be hard to find chocolate to eat. When I opened up this package of Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies, I immediately got excited. Who doesn't love a good ol' chocolate chip cookie. It's a classic right? One thing I love about the chocolate chip cookie is there are little bits of chocolate scattered throughout the cookie. The cookies are so soft and easily break apart. They are the perfect amount of sweetness as well. 





I fell in love with this flavor. I think if I had to choose a favorite, this would be my top pick. I love the blueberry and vanilla flavors together. Let me give you the stats on these too... For one vanilla blueberry cookie:

140 calories
8g fat
13 g carbs
2 g fiber
3 g protein

If you are familiar with nutrition on regular cookies, you know that this is a way better option for you! Let me put it into perspective for you. One Subway chocolate chip cookie has 220 calories, 10 g fat, 30 g carbs, 1 g fiber, & 2 g protein. Crazy! The subway cookies is also produced with many sugars, refined flours, etc. 



Lastly, the Vanilla Raspberry Cookie. I really dig the vanilla in combination with the berries. This could even be a grab n' go breakfast if you are in a pinch. All three flavors are very soft which is something I look for in a cookie. I am not a fan of hard crunchy cookies. 


You can purchase some for yourself on {Paleo Prime} or on Amazon. One thing I love about these cookies is I can stash a package of them in my purse, bookbag, or gym bag and have access to a Paleo snack wherever and whenever. 



Later Taters!

 I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday!

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...