Wednesday, March 2, 2016

{Wild Zora} The Perfect Travel Food + Discount Code

Hello cupcakes!
I recently tried Wild Zora Meet & Veggie Bars and I am so excited to take them with me on my flight to California! These will allow me to get healthy protein in while I am flying all the way across the country. I do not like to buy airport food #1 because it is expensive & #2 it is not always easy to find health food
Here is a discount code you can use to get 15% off your order through March: "Healthnut"

 Most of these bars are Paleo & Whole30 approved. 


The first flavor is Turkey Masala & Spinach.



If you are hesitant about the veggies in these meat bars, don't be! The make the bars so delicious & softer than other jerky type snacks. Here are the ingredients:

 Free-Range Turkey, Organic Vegetables & Fruit (Spinach, Dates, Apricots, Onion, Garlic), Spices, Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Organic Celery Powder.



Here are the ingredients:

Grass-Fed Beef, rBST-free Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Cow’s Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Vegetables & Fruit (Red Bell Pepper, Apricots, Dates, Basil, Kale, Tomato, Garlic), Sea Salt, Organic Celery Powder, Spices.

Since I cannot have dairy, I will be giving this flavor to my boyfriend to try. He is excited to try it out.



Ingredients:

 100% Grass-Fed Beef, Organic Vegetables & Fruit (Red Bell Pepper, Unsulfured Apricots, Dates, Kale, Garlic, Onion), Spices, Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt, and Organic Celery Powder.

This is one of my favorite beef jerky type snacks I have ever had. There is zero guilt associated with eating this snack! I love eating a protein as a snack because it helps keep me full longer.



Here are the ingredients:  

Grass-Fed Beef, Organic Vegetables & Fruit (Red Bell Pepper, Tomato, Unsulfured Apricots, Dates, Kale, Garlic), Chipotle Pepper, Ancho Chili Pepper, Sea Salt, Spices, and Organic Celery Powder.

I am a huge BBQ fan, this flavor is so tasty. I could eat this like every day!



Here are the ingredients for this flavor:

Natural Lamb, Organic Vegetables, & Fruit (Spinach, Apricots, Dates, Garlic, Onion), Sea Salt, Oregano, Organic Celery Powder, Rosemary, Turmeric.

They remind me of so much of beef jerky, but so much healthier!


Sometimes it is hard to find snacks that match my diet style.

"Wild Zora™ snack bars are made of the same REAL FOOD that Zora, our Founder, feeds her family and friends - and that means MEAT & VEGGIES.  Although she didn’t know it at the time, she created snack bars that are extremely low Glycemic Index (meaning, they DON’T spike your blood sugar), are high in nutritional content, give you lasting energy, and still TASTE GREAT.

Don't forget to get yourself some for 15% off by using the code "Healthnut" :)


What do you think your favorite flavor would be?

To read more about Wild Zora's story, follow this link: Wild Zora


How do you fit more protein into your diet?

I hope you all have a wonderful hump day!

Later Taters

"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...