Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hello cupcakes!
I want to share some of my favorite things with you. Recently, my life has been a little crazy with grad school so I am trying to appreciate the small things. Here are some things that bring me great happiness right now:

#1 WAFFLES

Need I say more? Waffles have been my go to "fun" food recently. I love experimenting and trying to come up with new Paleo waffles. These waffles are made from Tigernut flour from Organic Gemini. Check this blog post out if you would like to know more- Tigernut Flour: Organic Gemini . I also topped it with Date Lady Caramel Sauce. If you would like to know more about this product, check out this post- Date Lady . If you would like the recipe, comment below and let me know!


#2 Flowers

I got a phone call from my apartment office telling me I had something to pick up. This was a little odd because most of the time they send me an email saying I have a package to pick up. I went to the office, and these were waiting for me. How sweet? My boyfriend knows me too well. They are absolutely beautiful and these flowers turned my whole day around. 


#3 Christmas Decorations

My roommate and I went to workout, and this Christmas tree was in our apartment lobby. Of course we had to stop and take photos. I think everyone should just leave their decorations up until Winter is over. What do you think?


#5 Photos

I love looking back through all of my pictures on my phone. This one was taken during the summer when I was visiting my boyfriend in North Carolina. This is one of our favorite hiking spots. If have been following my blog for awhile, you know Crowder's Mountain is one of my favorite spots! We both climbed up on this rock and sat there for awhile. The view is breathe taking. 


#6 NuZest

 I have fallen in love with this protein powder. I am hoping to do a full blog post review about this product soon, so stay tuned!


#7 Fireplaces

Since I have lived in Indiana my whole life, I absolutely love sitting next to a fireplace in the winter. This one is at my parents' house. I also love cuddling up in a bunch of blankets and drinking a hot beverage. I had tea in this photo. 


Here are the link ups for today's post:  Momfessionals , A Little Bit of Everything , Grace and Love , A. Liz Adventures ,  & September F A R M . If you get a chance, check out their blogs!

Happy Friday everyone!

Later Taters 
"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

2 comments:

  1. I got my 2 free CLEAN LEAN PROTEIN tubs in the mail a few days ago and I love them!! I got cramy cappuccino and rich chocolate! The chocolate onr is amazing, and so it the capluccino flavor. I must say, I am enjoying the chocolate more than the cappuccino, but they are both 👌👌!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...