Friday, March 20, 2015

Cravings

Good morning and happy Friday!

I don't know about you guys, but I get cravings especially during a certain time of the month. So, last night I decided to make some healthy cookie dough.

Ingredients:
1 c. gluten free oats
2 scoops sunwarrior natural protein powder
1/3c ground chia and flax seeds
1/3 c egg whites
1/4-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 very ripe bananas
Blend all of these ingredients in a food processor, and if the dough is too stiff add unsweetened almond milk until desired consistency

Briefly pulse these ingredients just until incorporated:
1/3 c raisins
mini dairy free chocolate chips-I think I used a few Tablespoons.

Enjoy! Very good if you eat it with a little peanut butter too

Kills my cravings :D

Let me know what you all think!

There are ways to modify if you do not have certain ingredients, so just comment below if you would like suggestions on substitutes.

Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...