Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fitness and Nutrition

Good morning!

I wanted to start this blog post with some exercises. If you are afraid of the gym, and do not really know what to do to lift weights, here is a good website that shows you different things to do to work different body parts. Follow this link:The Big, Fat, Effective Exercise List . I have been lifting weights for 30 minutes 5-6 days a week. I do not take breaks between sets so that I can make the most out of my 30 minutes. One way to do this is to do supersets (builds endurance). For example, I will do 15 lateral raises and superset (meaning follow immediately) with 15 weighted squats. Then I will repeat, so 15 more lateral raises followed immediately with 15 weighted squats. I repeat this sequence for a total of 3-4 rounds. Then move on to another superset and continue with supersets until 30 minutes is up. There are many ways to structure a workout, but I find this one very beneficial. You can superset with 2 different body parts, or you can stick to the same one. Any questions?


I have still been keeping up with my Yoga. Here is today's video link: YOGA

I also found some really yummy recipes on pinterest that I would like to share with you...

Spaghetti Squash and meatballs


Dessert with Benefits #2


Later Taters! Let me know what you would like to see more of or know more about!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...