Saturday, March 7, 2015

Spring break is over...back to reality

Just wanted to check in with all of my avid readers....


I bought some protein powder on amazon. I researched a bunch of different brands and flavors to: try to find the perfect protein powder for my lifestyle. My conditions were: gluten free, dairy free, no artificial ingredients, no artificial sweeteners, and no added sugar. Well, after a long search, I finally found one. Here it is  


My protein will not arrive until Tuesday so, my meal plan until protein powder comes in...
5am Meal 1; 1/3 c steel cut gf oats, 2 hard boiled eggs and 1/2 c egg whites
8am meal 2: almonds
12pm Meal 3:4 oz chicken breast 1 c. veggies
3pm Meal 4: 1/3 c steel cut gf oats, 2 hard boiled eggs
5pm Meal 5: 4 oz lean protein and 1 c veggies
8pm Meal 6: banana with unsweetened almond milk

My meal plan once my protein comes in...
5am Meal 1; 1/3 c steel cut gf oats, 2 hard boiled eggs and 1/2 c egg whites
8am meal 2: almonds 1 scoop protein (vegan and natural) unsweetened almond milk
12pm Meal 3:4 oz chicken breast 1 c. veggies
3pm Meal 4: 1/3 c steel cut gf oats, 2 hard boiled eggs
5pm Meal 5: 4 oz lean protein and 1 c veggies
8pm Meal 6: 1/3 banana and 1 scoop of protein unsweetened almond milk

I get bored easily with meal plans, but I am going to try to stick to this exact meal plan for 21 days. I will end on March 31st. The good thing about this meal plan is that there is room for flexibility with what lean protein and veggies I consume. This is also the first time I've had oats since going gluten free (I found gluten free steel cut oats)

This meal plan incorporates protein at every meal which is important because it will keep me full and satisfied. I also started lifting more weights in the gym, so I need the protein to fuel my muscles. I decreased my cardio, and only do 30-45 minutes a day and 30 minutes of weight lifting. I am still trying to do my yoga everyday to stretch and connect to my body. 

Tomorrow's yoga video: DAY 22 YOGA CHALLENGE
Here is the ab workout video I will complete: CORE CRUSHER

That's all she wrote. Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions!

Later Taters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...