Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Planning Ahead

Good morning!

My new meal plan starts today and my protein should be arriving today... whoop! I will be checking in throughout my journey and will be posting progress pictures for accountability. With that being said, I am planning my grocery list for this weekend.

Grocery List:
Produce
-carrots
-egg plant
-spinach
-other veggies that look good that day
Deli/Meat
-tilapia
-low sodium turkey breast
-chicken breast
Cold Section
-egg whites (big carton)
-large pkg of eggs (18 pk or bigger)
-unsweetend almond milk
Other
-almonds oven roasted

I already have gluten free steel cut oats, mustard, spices/herbs, and cinnamon that I will be using to prep my food. I will be adding the spinach to my protein shakes to get my veggie intake up.

Here is the Yoga video I will complete today:Lower Back Yoga

Let me know if you have any questions

Peace OUT

Later Taters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to comment below xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...